Terms & Conditions
HARRISONS INTERIORS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing an order with Harrisons Interiors you are accepting the standard terms and conditions of business as laid out in this document.
All goods remain the property of Harrisons Interiors until the balance of all goods have been received in full. Furniture will not be delivered until paid in full. Method of payment prior to delivery can be made by all major credit/debit cards, paypal, bank transfer, *cheque or cash.
*All cheques must be cleared prior to delivery of goods.
Harrisons Interiors will not be liable for any orders that take longer to deliver than our manufacturers/suppliers/joiners estimated delivery date.
Customers accepting delivery do so at their own risk. Any furniture deliveries made where the recipients are not at the delivery address during the date/time arranged will be charged a re-delivery charge to be agreed with Harrisons Interiors in advance of any re-delivery arrangements being made.
Any shortages, damages or incorrect orders must be reported to Harrisons Interiors with 24 hours or the next working day.
Harrisons Interiors complies with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations
which states that consumers have the right to a cooling off period of 7 working days after the goods have been received.
Harrisons Interiors will only give a full refund if the consumer complies with the following:-
- The customer confirms their right to cancel to Harrisons Interiors in writing within 24 hrs of the receipt of goods.
- The customer must take reasonable care of any goods that have been supplied until they are returned to Harrisons Interiors.
All furniture will be repaired or replaced in the first instance, returns will need to be made by the customer within 7 working days and restocking charges up to 40% of the cost of the item and delivery charges will be deduced from the original price. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Items must be unused, in original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Goods returned, received damaged will be refused and/or not refunded.
- Proof of dispatch is also required upon return.
- Made To Measure furniture is strictly non refundable.
- Items which require assembly will not be refunded if assembled. Please ensure all parts are present, prior to the assembly.
Mirrors will be delivered at Harrisons Interiors discretion and extra charges will apply due to its' delicate nature.
Where the customer has changed there mind on any furniture and accessories purchased and delivered the customer may be charged upto a 40% restocking fee, the delivery charge and the cost in full of delivering the goods back to Harrisons Interiors.
All goods are guaranteed for 12 months unless bought as seconds or ex display where there is no guarantee. Harrisons Interiors retains the right to inspect any goods prior to any claim on the aforementioned guarantees before any items are refunded, exchanged or repaired. All customers must comply with any assembly or care instructions provided by the supplier.
Harrisons Interiors retains the right to alter the specifications of furniture in accordance with our suppliers commitment to quality and continuous improvement without prior notice.
Harrisons Interiors operate within UK Law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Harrisons Interiors Customer Care Line Telephone : 01484 687500
All promotional codes are the property of Harrisons Interiors. Harrisons Interiors reserve the right to rescind any and all promotional codes at any point should the need arise.
- You may not reuse any promotional codes in conjunction with any other offer
- All promotional codes are valid in the UK only
- Promotional codes can be used by one person only
- promotional codes are valid until the expiry date specified
For like for like product, Harrisons Interiors will match the price of any identical item.
The Following Exclusions Apply:
- Delivery Cost
- Accessories and Gifts less than £50 in value per individual item.
- Customer must provide genuine proof of identical product and price.
- Harrisons Interiors have the right to refuse Price Match if not genuine.
- Company selling the identical item must be an Official Stockist selling the product at recommended retail price (RRP).
- Company must not be going into liquidation or closing down.
- Price Match does not apply to hand painted Art Work and Furniture, Bespoke and Made To Measure Furniture.